Cause your so SmoothIE....

Day 4 of the Clean 9 detox and I have to say it hasn't been as bad as I expected. Before deciding to start the detox I was reading a lot of reviews and all made mention to the "disgusting Aloe Gel", but I haven't found it bad to be honest nor have I been suffering any headaches, in fact I normally suffer when the weather changes and in the run up to thunderstorms which we had last night but I had no headache, coincidence... who knows.

I have been researching some smoothie recipes just to mix it up and came across these. All use fruit and veg from the list of Low GI foods found in the book which is great, those that don't I just omit that particular item {the yogurt for example :-} and Don't forget to add the Forever Lite Ultra and you should be set!


Strawberry, Kale and Spinach Detox Smoothie


Grape Smoothie (omit the yogurt)


Plum Smoothie

Energizing Smoothie


Peach and Cherry Smoothie


Green Monster Detox



Why not stop follow and share Forever Living Toronto on Facebook to keep up to date on recipe suggestions and special product offers coming down the line.


For International shopping and shipping visit our website, simply select the country your in your and you can shop to your hearts content. If your looking for gluten free products use our Facebook page as your dedicated reference to each product.

Any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'd love to hear from you.
You can also follow along with the Country Cottage Musings blog on facebook , Pinterest, Instagram , twitter and bloglovin for the latest gluten free recipe trials, home and wedding projects.


Hope your having a great week and remember....


Comments

Popular Posts