365 Days...

as Mrs. Ni Tuama!!!
 
 
I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. I honestly feel like we are only now coming around to the idea that this is for real, we are married. It still feels weird to say my husband...
 
So to mark our first year it seems appropriate to share some of the wedding photos I promised waaaaay back {apologies procrastination is my middle name, I'm working on it} Be warned there are a lot of them as I haven't gotten round to sorting our album yet so for now this will serve as our go to reminder. You can also check out our wedding teaser here if pictures seriously bore you. I cannot recommend our videographer enough, Sinead is amazing, any one in Ireland looking for a wedding videographer Under the Apple Tree should be your first call
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We have a lot of nieces and nephews between us and wanted to get the younger ones involved in the day in some way. These signs were just the ticket for three of the boys.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Check out how we made out ceremony booklets here. Our invitations were made from the same seeded paper range from Botanical Paper Works, you can see the details here.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
 
 
 
When deciding center pieces I knew I didn't want big candelabras or anything like that and this teapot idea really got my attention, to make it that bit more special the one pictured belonged to Justins mam Eileen who passed away before we got engaged. We had it on our table and the other tables had all white teapots but in different designs.
 
 
 
I made up these little booklet and activity bags to keep the kids entertained during the speeches. They where personalized to each of the kids likes such as the Lion King, Batman, Disney princess you know yourself. They were definitely a couple of hours well spent. There wasn't a peep out of them at the table.

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
We had such a lovely day, everyone really enjoyed themselves and loved the extra little touches we added.
 
Happy First Anniversary Hubby here's to the year ahead!!
 
 
Don't forget to check us out on Facebook or follow on Pinterest, Instagram , Twitter and Bloglovin for updates.
 
 
Michelle xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 






Comments

Popular Posts