New Year, New Countdown..

 
Ok so I know it's been awhile since I last posted. Shame on me!!
 
But we've been sooooo busy. Christmas was wonderful, we spent lots of time with the families and soaked up every inch of the nieces and nephews. We also made some decisions.....
 
......and set  date for the wedding!!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeee
 
It's so exciting over here at casa CCM.



We had done a lot of ground work since we got engaged and have a good idea of what we want out of our day besides the obvious. This last week has been contacting our selected vendors and seeing if they're available. So far we haven't had any disappointments.
 
We also started our pre-marriage course and have to meet with the priest next week. Because we are getting married in Ireland, our priest here in Toronto has to complete the paper work, send it to the bishop in Toronto and then it will get sent to our church in Ireland. Such a palaver but has to be done. We had been told last year that we would need our baptismal certificates for the priest and went ahead and got those but now we are being told they must be within 6 month of our wedding date. Have you ever heard the like, It's not like our baptism dates are gonna change...!
  
Anywhooo so a new countdown begins, I told my mam this morning that there is only 35 weeks to go. I don't know who's stressing more.... I should have kept that detail to myself!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and the New Year is treating you well. I'll be trying to get some normality back soon and share a few recipes but don't be surprised if some wedding talk doesn't slip in here and there. Why not check out my Pinterest Wedding Boards while your here.
 

Michelle xxx



Comments

Popular Posts